eBusiness Technologies and Business Solutions using eBusiness Patterns and Technologies
This course introduces solution patterns for specific Business solutions like eCommerce,
Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management and Business Intelligence.
This course also introduces necessary background information like eBusiness Building Blocks
and Enterprise Application Integration.
Credit units: 3, ECTS Credit units: 6, Prerequisite: CS 351 and CS 342 and CS 315.
Semester: Spring 2013
- Prof. H. Altay Güvenir, Office: EA 418, Tel: 1252, E-mail: email@example.com,
Reha Yurdakul, Tel: 0530 343 9840, E-mail: REHAY@tr.ibm.com
Anıl Armağan, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday: 14:30 - 15:30, Friday: 14:30 - 15:30
- Friday 15:40-18:30, Room: G236
- Business Analytics
- A perspective from CFO
- Cloud / Smart computing
- Campaign management
- Business World
- Telco industry
- Buss of IT
- Data center and operation
- Supply chain management
- Finans industry
Note: Grading policy is subject to change.
- Contract (1st work): %5
- Attendance : %10
- Midterm Exam or Presentation: %20
- Final Exam: %25
- Final Presentation: %40
The Minimum Requirement to be able to take the Final Exam:
In order to be able to take the final exam, attendance count must be at least 10.
A student who attended only 9 or less number of lectures will get FZ as the letter grade.
- If you have any problems about the course please contact the course TA, first. You can find contact information below.
- Attendance is required and also important for the course. Please do not forget to write your row number in attendance sheet.