Remarks on Final Submission and Demos
- Any individual or group that do not follow these guidelines will be penalized accordingly!
- Read the Project Description document!
- By the midnight of specified date, you are to finalize and freeze your project pages (Final Report, User's Guide, API documentation, sources, executables, etc.) and make available in your project repository's master branch. This is the version from which you are to demo your software!
- Demos are to be done during scheduled time periods.
- You are to submit your peer grades by the end of following day; please email them to Alperen as described in the Project Description document; do not forget to evaluate yourselves (on a scale from 0 to 10, you must explain your reasons unless a score is a 0 or a 10). Peer grades are to be kept strictly confidential! Failure to send in peer grades will certainly be penalized!
- You are to make a presentation on the architecture/design of your software (from a developer's perspective), making especially use of component & class diagrams. Then, you are to demo your software. Presentation (Google slides) and demo (feel free to record a Youtube video) are to be finished within 15 minutes. Please come prepared; the most unpleasant question you can ask is "So, what should we show or say?". Well, it's your software; it's your demo! In the remainder of the time, we will ask you some questions about the project status and each student's role in the project!
- We expect all team members to be present in your demo unless you have a valid excuse.
- Upload your reports to your GitHub repositories. Make sure you upload them before submission deadline.