- Tolga Aydın, (January, 2009),
Modeling Interestingness of Streaming Association Rules as a Benefit Maximizing Classification Problem.
- Faruk Polat, (December, 1993),
A Negotiation Platform for Cooperating Multi-Agent Systems.
- Melik Berkan Ercan, (August, 2014),
Musical Instrument Source Separation in Unison and Monaural Mixtures.
- Murat Kurtcephe, (July, 2010),
Risk Estimation by Maximizing Area Under Receiver Operating Characteristics Curve with Application to Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Ayşen Tunca, (September, 2008),
Predicting Risk of Mortality in Patients Undergoing Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Nazli Ikizler, (September, 2002),
Benefit Maximizing Classification Using Feature Intervals
- Berkan Yalcinkaya, (September, 2002),
Predicting Next Page Access by Time Length Reference in the Scope
of Effective Use of Resources
- Esra Satiroglu, (September, 2001),
Mining User Access Patterns and Identity Information from Web Logs for Effective Personalization.
- Hakan Kurt, (September, 2001),
On-Line New Event Detection and Tracking in a Multi-Resource
- Ufuk Ilhan, (February, 2001),
Application of K-NN and FPTC Based Text Categorization Algorithms
to Turkish News Reports.
- Ferhat Kutlu, (February, 2001),
Categorization in a Hierarchically Structured Text Database.
- Tolga Aydin, (September, 2000),
Regression by Selecting Best Feature (s).
- Ilhan Uysal, (January, 2000),
Instance-Based Regression by Partitioning Feature Projections.
- Gülsen Demiröz, (August, 1997),
Non-incremental Classification Learning Algorithms Based on
Voting Feature Intervals.
- Aynur Akkus, (September, 1996),
Batch Learning of Disjoint Feature Intervals.
- Hakime Unsal Koc, (January, 1995),
Classification with Overlapping Feature Intervals.
- Izzet Sirin, (August, 1993),
Learning with Feature Partitions.
- Emel Cankat, (June, 1991),
An Object Oriented Intelligent Tutoring System for Teaching Set Theory.
- Faruk Polat, (June, 1989),
Knowledge Base Verification in an Expert System Shell.
- I. Hakki Toroslu, (June, 1989),
Design and Implementation of an Object-Oriented Expert System Shell.